Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Dodgy clear blue?

(2 Posts)
webster144 Wed 08-Nov-17 11:15:55

Okay, I made a post a few days ago about how on clear blue early tests I’ve been getting really faint lines (picture inserted).

Now, about two days later I took two clear blue tests again but this time the stick looked slightly different in design (doesn’t really matter), but both seem to be complete duds? This one instead of a straight line to indicate positive (like the one the other day, picture below), these ones are a cross.

Not only am I not getting a faint line positive line like before, but the negative part of the cross is so faded you can hardly see it and the window stays pretty saturated in blue. I’m so confused! It was like this on both tests. The second window seems fine, but can’t make sense of this not negative or postive first window.

I forgot to take a pic this morning of the test, but both tests from the same pack seem defective with really weak negative lines and also seem really oversaturated, like the window has never dried out properly?

I followed the instructions exactly (not that I need to, because I’ve done so many!)...one was peed on for 5 seconds and the other one was dipped in a cup for 20 seconds and no more.

Anyone had this before? I’m so confused! Feel like returning them to the shop and getting my money back angry x

Justbookedasummmerholiday Wed 08-Nov-17 11:17:50

Email the manufacturer and get your cash back . I have before with a faulty test.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now