Talk

Advanced search

Clear blue tests.

(15 Posts)
hellybellyjellybean Wed 08-Nov-17 06:35:09

How good are they? Just tested and not sure if positive or evap line. Have had an false positive with a different brand a few months ago so being tentative here. Any comments would be v gratefully accepted!

hellybellyjellybean Wed 08-Nov-17 06:36:04

It came up straight away like this

ScarletSienna Wed 08-Nov-17 06:37:05

That’s positive. It’s clear and not blurred or weeping.

Nikki2ol6 Wed 08-Nov-17 06:40:03

It looks positive. When I had my false positive on one of those it was a very skinny line. Not all the way across like yours

Justwaitingforaline Wed 08-Nov-17 07:55:29

Oh my goodness, that’s a positive Helly!

DaenerysismyQueen Wed 08-Nov-17 09:27:06

I just did one and got a very faint positive but was unsure so I used a Clearblue digital and got my 'Pregnant 1-2' weeks reassurance. Perhaps do a digital? Will keep my fingers crossed now smile

DaenerysismyQueen Wed 08-Nov-17 09:28:21

But for the record I think you have a lovely line there!

hellybellyjellybean Wed 08-Nov-17 10:21:19

I'm so worried it's not a decent test like are blue ones any good? I'm going to get a frer response tonight, fingers and toes crossed!x

RedBunny Wed 08-Nov-17 10:23:27

Your first response later on will be very clearly positive wink

ibentmywookie Wed 08-Nov-17 11:00:15

Everyone on here is obsessed with FRERs, but tbh I've never had an issue with Clear Blues, my positive results on all the various types of CB tests have always been absolutely clear.

I'd save your money, you are pregnant.

RedBunny Wed 08-Nov-17 15:05:50

It’s just all the horror stories you read about blue dye tests! When I’ve had a line on a blue dye test it has been a genuine positive but after reading that they are “notoriously bad for false positives” etc I obsessed and had to switch to first response! grin

SoozC Wed 08-Nov-17 15:07:48

Yay, Helly! That looks positive! Fx if you do another one, I did about five, I couldn't believe it that much at first! x

ScarletSienna Wed 08-Nov-17 17:25:38

I did a Waitrose essentials one and a frer and neither was darker than the other. I still only truly believed it when I did a digital that said ‘pregnant’ so I should have saved my money and gone straight for that!

hellybellyjellybean Wed 08-Nov-17 17:57:22

Just did a frer and a faint line. Told dh and he's not remaining calm and saying let's just see what happens, fingers crossed it sticks!! Thanks for all the support! smile

hellybellyjellybean Wed 08-Nov-17 18:03:57

Is remaining calm I mean

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now