Talk

Advanced search

Evap or positive???

(5 Posts)
Kimhaugh Wed 08-Nov-17 05:31:04

Hi I have taken 3 first response test writhing 24hrs lol. First one I took last night it was a straight negative took it apart and no lines whatsoever took two this morning one with fmu and then second morning per. Thought they were negative took them apart as I thought I seen faint lines with the fmu there is a PINK faint line and with the second morning per a very very faint pink line. Would this be a evaporate or positive??? We have two boys and are desperately trying for a girl!! Fingers crossed. What are your thoughts?

Kimhaugh Wed 08-Nov-17 05:45:01

I don't know how to add a photo either help! Lol

TerrifyingFeistyCupcake Wed 08-Nov-17 07:28:43

The second you took the tests apart you invalidated then, and made it likely that you would create an evap or mistake the indent line or dye bleed elsewhere on the test as a positive. If it looked negative in the casing you need to treat it as negative and test again in two days.

SarahH12 Wed 08-Nov-17 10:41:17

Yeah never take them apart. I took a clearblue one apart once and it looked positive but it wasn't it was either an evap or somehow invalidated the test taking it apart. Unless there's a line when it's together I'd take it as a negative tbh. Sorry if that's not what you want to hear.

SarahH12 Wed 08-Nov-17 10:42:49

Ps to add a photo click the little paperclick icon at the bottom. Although I'm on my phone, don't know if desktop version is different

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now