Talk

Advanced search

4dpo symptoms! 2Ww

(9 Posts)
daisy2408 Tue 07-Nov-17 21:44:29

Hi ladies! I’m on my 4th cycle of TTC and I’m now 4dpo! Trying not to symptom spot this month but I have had cramps, and increased cm and an increased libido today! That never happens to me! It is usually DH who initiates DTD! I just wondered if this could be a pregnancy symptom? Or is it too early?! I’m driving myself mad!

NimbleKnitter Tue 07-Nov-17 22:53:23

Too early

Bubblegum89 Tue 07-Nov-17 22:57:35

100% too early. Even if you had conceived, implantation doesn’t occur until at least 7dpo. The symptoms you get in you tww, whether they are brand new symptoms or not, are NOT pregnancy related at all. Purely hormonal. Hope that saves you some future stress!

Daisymalone Wed 08-Nov-17 10:08:21

I'm exactly the same, same dpo same 'symptoms'. The biologist in me understands that it is impossible for them to be early signs as implantation wouldn't have occurred yet! Doesn't stop me hoping that this could mean it's my month though! 😀. Fingers crossed for both us daisy's!

daisy2408 Thu 09-Nov-17 07:00:46

Thanks ladies! @Daisymalone 2 Daisy’s!! We can go through this wait together! When are you going to test? I don’t have any ‘symptoms’ now. But I’m still only 6dpo so still too early 🙈xx

Daisymalone Thu 09-Nov-17 07:43:32

Yes we can! I have promised myself that I will not test until I am actually late. Af is due next Friday so I will be testing Saturday.... Possibly Friday but definitely not before then. Hopefully 😉. Although the thought that this time next week I could know... I don't like to symptom spot but I have been having a little cramping this morning which at 6dpo is borderline too early to be anything realistically! When are you testing?

daisy2408 Fri 10-Nov-17 20:39:46

Sorry for late reply Daisy! I think I might test Monday which will be 10dpo. Still a little too early but I’m so tempted to test! My boobs have been sore today but this seems to happen at a similar time every month so I haven’t really had symptoms yet but it’s still early days! How are you getting on xx

MouseLove Fri 10-Nov-17 22:28:05

Please don’t test early. There’s absolutely no point. Wait till you’ve missed your AF. What do you gain by testing early?

It’s a BFP and all you do is spend days poas obsessing if your line is getting darker and stressing about not having a chemical.

It’s a BFN and you are depressed because you still have hope for a BFP and each day you squint at negative tests in the hope of it being a BFP. You have normal pms symptoms but of course they will be pregnancy ones. Then you wonder when AF will turn up.

Of course you may not be like this, but I’ve seen it a thousand times on here, it does nobody any good to test early. X

Daisymalone Mon 13-Nov-17 09:51:53

Did you test Daisy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now