Talk

Advanced search

Should I test or wait it out?

(3 Posts)
Buddyelf Tue 07-Nov-17 13:34:24

So AF was due on Sunday and so far she hasn't arrived. Yesterday I had a thin sanitary towels worth (if that makes sense!) of brown discharge. Today nothing. We are not TTC and are using condoms so I know chances of being pregnant rather than just being late are slim but little things are niggling at me.
I didn't have my usual pms, my food last night tasted odd (DH said it was fine), some nausea this morning and I've had what feels like 'baby brain' for a week or so. You know that sort of brain fog you get?? I realise I'm probably just over thinking but I'm not sure whether I should take a test or hang on and just see if AF is running late? WWYD?

thanks

hannahintheworks Tue 07-Nov-17 16:22:32

I would test and if it came back negative then wait another 2 or 3 days before testing again, hope you get the result you want xxx

Buddyelf Thu 09-Nov-17 11:16:22

Thanks for your reply, that afternoon AF arrived with a vengeance. Got to say I was a bit disappointed confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now