Talk

Advanced search

Dont know what my bodies doing?

(3 Posts)
Coley134 Mon 06-Nov-17 20:14:53

Looking for a bit of advice hoping someone may have experienced somwthing similar.

I have a regular cycle between 25-30days every month been ttc for nearly 3yrs now. Went for HyCoSy last month and resulted in a longer cycle of 34 days but now am on CD 19 and have got bright red blood. It started with dark brown when i was wiping all day saturday then started going pink and into more of a full flow on sunday.

I dont know what is going on? Am hoping its potentially implantation but the bleeding has been quite heavy today so am unsure there are no other period type symptons normally my boobs are in agony. Ive been in having some odd stomach pain and twinges but am also mega bloated and have been since yesterday.

I know my body and it doesnt feel like a period can anyone help?

MouseLove Mon 06-Nov-17 22:57:39

I’m sorry you’re going through this. It does sound like AF though with it being heavy. Since you’ve recently had a procedure it may be the effects of that. Your body may have had a big clear out to start a fresh. I sympathise, I’ve had cycles as short as 21 days and as long as 50 and now since I had a mmc in February at 10 weeks my cycles have been a silly 25 days with a 9 day luteal phase. It’s likely that something is going on, have you noticed a pattern at all with your cycles?

Themummy76 Mon 06-Nov-17 23:00:20

I would call a 5 day variation irregular actually. Fingers crossed for you on this one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now