Talk

Advanced search

Any younger ladies TTC?

(10 Posts)
anewjourney Mon 06-Nov-17 19:36:14

Just thought I’d see if there is anyone on here my age as most seem to be a little older and I’m feeling a bit lonely! None of my friends in real life who are my age are anywhere close to having children so would love to talk to anyone on here who is.

I’m 23 in a few weeks and my boyfriend and I are in our first month of TTC our first.

Would really like to speak with others my age or a little younger/older who are on the journey too smile

Period is due the 22nd so feeling like I have ages to wait!

PickettBowtruckles Mon 06-Nov-17 19:50:47

👋🏻 24 here, husband is the same age too. Also TTC our first.

Justwaitingforaline Mon 06-Nov-17 19:52:04

24 here, on cycle 13 of trying with DH. Have a 4 year old DD from a previous relationship.

TheCatsPaws Mon 06-Nov-17 19:54:44

23 here. One son, one miscarriage and a potential second one. Light BFPs that aren’t darkening.

Yeah no one else I know my age is trying either.

Page123 Mon 06-Nov-17 20:08:50

Hiya I know I always think the same! Most of my friends fall pregnant unplanned/unexpected and most people on here are usually older.. I’m 21, husbands same age and been half heartedly TTC for 7 months, brought ovulation sticks after BFN last month and turns out I ovulate a lot later then I thought😱 day 18/19

AF due in 4/7 days (my cycle is 30-33 days) but feels forever away! Can’t wait to test but I don’t feel any different other than yesterday my boobs are SORE like quite painful once I take my bra off so I’m feeling positive

anewjourney Mon 06-Nov-17 20:23:36

Ahh, so nice to see these replies! I forgot to mention my boyfriend is 25 smile

Aside from my closest friends who know we’re trying I think everyone else is going to assume it was an accident which I hate.

I want to test already which is so silly haha! Does anyone else feel equal parts excited and equal parts worried? blush

It’s what I’ve wanted for so long and now it’s finally happening I get periods of “Oh God, what am I doing?” and freak myself out!

Justwaitingforaline Mon 06-Nov-17 20:33:01

anewjourney take it from a long time TTc-er ; if your period is due on the 22nd of this month, then you’re unlikely to have ovulated yet which would mean there’s utterly no point in testing at all. You tend to ovulate 14 days BEFORE your next period ( eg a typical woman with a 28 day cycle will ovulate you on cycle day 14, a typical woman with a 32 day cycle will ovulate on CD 18 etc).

ClaryFray Mon 06-Nov-17 20:34:27

I'm 28 and trying for number 2. Don't know if I'm too old smile

lunabear1 Mon 06-Nov-17 20:42:03

24 over here! Husband is 33. All of my pregnant/parent friends are my husbands mainly or older work friends! I lot of my friends aren't really interested in me anymore since I settled down so would be nice to have someone to talk to my own age! smile TTC since October last year but have v irregular periods xx

anewjourney Mon 06-Nov-17 21:11:43

JustWaiting - I know, that’s why I said it was silly! grin

I should ovulate around the 7th or 8th I think.

Hi Clary/Luna 👋🏼smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now