Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

So confused

(6 Posts)
Happy03 Mon 06-Nov-17 18:01:34

What’s going on
5 positives
4 negatives
Now this 😐
It’s a blue line in the time ? Previously the line then disappeared however this time it’s stayed?
Confused.com

Spam88 Mon 06-Nov-17 18:06:51

Have you missed your period yet? Have all tests been done in the morning and have they all been blue dye?

pleasingone Mon 06-Nov-17 18:07:53

What do the instructions say?
Clear blue are - not pregnant +pregnant

pleasingone Mon 06-Nov-17 18:08:39

Maybe it’s too early?

Wiggles9408 Mon 06-Nov-17 18:09:29

It can depend when you’re taking the tests, it should be first thing in the morning as this is when the hcg levels are highest and that’s the hormone that’s created when you’re pregnant. Also I was told by my hv that if you see the positive line, even if it’s faint then you are pregnant. But a couple more tests and take them in the following few days but only in the morning - if you’re still getting mixed results it would be worth a doctors appointment, they can test your urine for a whole host of things smile good luck!

Happy03 Mon 06-Nov-17 18:12:08

Hi I’ve not had periods since coming off the pill a year ago but I am using opk so know I’m ovulating. I was told over a week ago chemical pregnancy all negatives apart from this one. This was afternoon urine but I had held it for 2 hours xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: