Talk

Advanced search

Going out of my mind-8 days late!

(5 Posts)
Somethininthewater Mon 06-Nov-17 14:59:53

Such a complicated month! Came off pill, OPK said I ovulated on 15th... dtd lots! spotting at 10/11/12 dpo, cramping at 15 dpo like af was on her way-nothing happened. I’m tired, off my food, feel sick to the point I’m almost retching, bloated...
Getting bfn still at 22dpo! I’ve never missed a period in my life and my periods are ALWAYS heavy when I’m not in the pill.
What the actual hell is going on?! I feel like I did with all my other pregnancies but frer says otherwise.

Somethininthewater Mon 06-Nov-17 15:05:53

Oh and according to OPK I ovulated again 2 weeks after the first OPK was positive!!

NimbleKnitter Mon 06-Nov-17 15:21:01

Sounds like maybe you aren’t ovulating, which is why your body will have tried to ovulate again 2 weeks later.

It’s a common problem when coming off hormonal birth control

TerrifyingFeistyCupcake Mon 06-Nov-17 15:26:08

If you just came off pill it's probably going to take a while for your cycle to rebalance and you may not ovulate for a few months. The symptoms will come from the hormonal imbalance.

Poptart4 Mon 06-Nov-17 15:34:53

Sounds like your body is still adjusting from being on the pill. There's been afew threads were peoples cycles have been all over the place for a couple months after coming off the pill.

At 22dpo you would have a bfp by now if you were pregnant. There's a saying, "if your pregnant enough to have symptoms, your pregnant enough to get a bfp"

If your still worried go to your doctor to get a straight answer once and for all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now