Talk

Advanced search

I JUST WANT TO BE PREGNANT

(8 Posts)
Mamabooksbabynumber2 Mon 06-Nov-17 14:29:20

Ahhhhhh
I just need to get that out in to the god damn universe!!!!
Entering our 10th month and I am so so so bloody over it!!!!
Not to mention the 6 month spell of trying the year before!!!

delilabell Mon 06-Nov-17 14:32:04

Totally feel your pain as have been ij this situation. It takes over your life doesn't it? Then you get people telling you to relax or go on holiday and it'll happen!!!
Really hoping there is light at the end of the tunnel soon.

pulpi Mon 06-Nov-17 14:36:09

Totally understand. Cycle 11 was the lucky number for us - hopefully it will be for you too!

Mamabooksbabynumber2 Mon 06-Nov-17 14:37:35

Yes!!
Feel daft now but slightly better. Just want to shout and yell in frustration! sad

I appreciate however lots of us in the same position and many trying longer than me.

Justwaitingforaline Mon 06-Nov-17 14:41:24

Don’t feel daft, I totally know where you’re coming from. Cycle 13 for us and I go through such waves of ‘what the fuck is wrong with me? What did I do wrong in a past life? How come she’s on her 5th unplanned pregnancy and I can’t even fall pregnant when trying?’
flowers

LimpLettice Mon 06-Nov-17 14:45:17

Period day is the SHITTEST, Mama. Feel ya.

Mamabooksbabynumber2 Mon 06-Nov-17 15:14:13

I see these pregnant people around and I'm thinking how did they get pregnant????
And when they have several children close in she I'm like that is insane. How did that happen.
I just dont understand why its not happened. This would be dc2 but 8 years later with a diff partner.

BeanSprout79 Mon 06-Nov-17 15:15:46

Hi Ladies, I totally feel your pain as it took me and my dh 5 years to get pregnant but now I have a beautiful 7 week old ds. It is so tough when you are going thru it, all the pregnant women u see and the babies around u but it really will happen when u least expect it just keep trying and never give up hope even when u feel at your lowest. Take some time for u and ur oh and remember to have fun while trying as it really can feel like sex is only about making a baby. Best wishes. xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: