Talk

Advanced search

Lots of creamy CM just before AF due date - good sign?

(7 Posts)
PollyCazaletWannabe Mon 06-Nov-17 04:24:04

I am about 11dpo and sitting on my hands not to test before AF is due, as I find it just drives me crazy! However AF is due in two days and I am noticing lots of creamy CM. I've read that this is a good sign that I might be pg but could it just be normal at this time in my cycle? Anyone have any experience of this? Thanks

NelleB Mon 06-Nov-17 06:19:13

@Pollycazaletwannabe this was me last week. Period has been due since Friday, nothing as yet and BFN every time I test. I’m so confused.

Lovenluck Mon 06-Nov-17 07:43:05

Yes! That’s a good sign that you are pregnant. If AF is on her way you can get more watery CM as the corpus outrun disintegrates but thick, creamy mucous is a sign of pregnancy as the mucous plug forms in the cervix to protect the pregnancy from infection. Of course it’s not a definite but if I were you I would test tomorrow. I did a FRER at 11dpo and got a BFP! Good luck!!

Lovenluck Mon 06-Nov-17 07:43:32

Outrun = luteum (sodding autocorrect)

PollyCazaletWannabe Mon 06-Nov-17 08:11:46

Thanks @lovenluck! And @NelleB it is really frustrating! I feel your pain. Fingers crossed that you ovulated late and can expect BFP soon smile

MouseLove Mon 06-Nov-17 12:30:50

I have creamy cm and unfortunately my AF turns up every month. It’s hard but try not to symptom spot. It will drive you mad. Instead focus on creating a cosy and positive environment for baby to implant and for you to get that BFP!! Good luck.

Bubblegum89 Mon 06-Nov-17 12:48:36

I get loads of creamy cm almost every cycle and my af still shows up. Cm is not a good indicator of anything other than if you are fertile are not and sadly is not indicative of pregnancy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now