Talk

Advanced search

One spot of brown CM 9dpo

(6 Posts)
CuppaTea86 Sun 05-Nov-17 21:16:42

Hi, not sure if anyone can shed any light here but would appreciate opinions.

I'm 9dpo into cycle 5 properly ttc of typically 27-29 day cycles. Luteal phase consistently 13 days based on temp charting.

Ive never had pre-Af spotting previously. Last cycle had tiny amount of brown/pink CM on wiping on 9dpo which settled within a few wipes then nothing. Convinced myself it was implantation bleeding, then was gutted when AF turned up on time 5 days later.
This cycle exactly same thing today on 9dpo- tiny amount of brown /pink on tissue and has stopped. Am trying not to fall into same trap of getting my hopes up- however!
I'm wondering:
- Could this be attempted implantation and last cycle was a "failed implantation"
- is this a pre AF spotting due to dropping progesterone? I find this odd as its a tiny amount then nothing for 5 days til AF shows.
- are there any tips/magic pills for implantation? (wishful thinking!)

I'm wondering if anyone has any similar experiences to help me make sense of this!

Cupcakesandlove Sun 05-Nov-17 21:24:23

I remember when I was
Pregnant with my daughter I went to the toilet and there was a streak of pink and I thought af was coming

turquoise88 Sun 05-Nov-17 21:28:12

I had a small amount of implantation spotting (brown) at around 8dpo with second pregnancy.

CuppaTea86 Sun 05-Nov-17 22:15:55

Thanks both! I'm not giving up hope for this cycle in that case- fingers crossed

Needadvicetoleave Mon 06-Nov-17 03:53:47

Sounds positive and verylike my implementation bleeding. Took another5 days to get a positive.

CuppaTea86 Sat 11-Nov-17 07:32:20

I thought I'd update:
I missed AF yesterday and got my BFP this morning, so it looks like it was IB!
smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now