Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

9 days po - pics

(7 Posts)
toothbrushhead Sun 05-Nov-17 07:51:50

It's a squinter but do you think this is positive? How would I know if it was an evap line? (What is an evap line?)

mossyroundhill Sun 05-Nov-17 07:56:11

I think an evap line appears after the testing time- eg. so if it says check within 5 minutes and it appears after that time. Someone will be along to verify though.
I can definitely see a line.

heyheybaby Sun 05-Nov-17 07:57:01

I see something fx

Justwaitingforaline Sun 05-Nov-17 08:57:35

Evap lines are usually colourless ( eg grey, not pink) and show up outside of the time limit/usual test guidelines although it is possible to get an evap line inside the time limit. Evap lines also develop if the test is opened, eg taking the test strip out

Needadvicetoleave Mon 06-Nov-17 03:57:25

That's positive

Mrstobe90 Mon 06-Nov-17 07:28:22

I think they’re positive! Hopefully in a day or two, you’ll have a much darker line! smile

toothbrushhead Mon 06-Nov-17 08:25:43

If it was positive I think it's gone away - did a first response when I needed the loo in the middle of the night and it was negative (was going to be effectively first wee of the day) and two negative yesterday ...

I think that's the danger of these early tests - you may prefer not to know although I guess it's comforting if it got to that point.

Will try and stop testing and wait until when my period is due (unless it makes an appearance first)

Thanks guys - I didn't know that about evap lines

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: