Talk

Advanced search

Anyone used babymad tests?

(6 Posts)
katiepage1993 Sat 04-Nov-17 20:24:14

I bought a pack of baby mad home tests online last week. On the packet it says to dip in fmu and then wait five minutes which I have been doing. The control line comes up immediately and is very obvious, then five minutes later another line appears but is very faint. Is this a positive? Or are these tests not trustworthy?

I am 14 dpo and AF would be due at the beginning of this week. I recently came off Microgynon so not really sure of my cycle - if I were still on it I would have started my 7 day break on Tuesday 31st October.

Thanks - sorry if a bit rambled!

Needadvicetoleave Sat 04-Nov-17 21:24:41

What does the pack say about time? Could you post a picture?

BertieBotts Sat 04-Nov-17 21:26:34

That sounds like how tests normally work except usually it's a bit quicker than 5 minutes.

I would wait 48 hours and try another test.

katiepage1993 Sat 04-Nov-17 21:51:47

On the packet it doesn’t say 5minutes which I thought was a bit long however it is definitely a pink line so not sure if evap or positive. I can’t post a picture because I’m a new member so apparently have to wait a month to post a picture.

I have done one for the past few days every morning and each one is the same - I think I’d feel better if the results came up straight away! Think I may have to look at buying some different ones to check 🙂

katiepage1993 Sat 04-Nov-17 21:52:13

That’s should say it DOES say five minutes not doesn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

BertieBotts Sat 04-Nov-17 22:35:34

Get a First Response smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: