Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Anyone used babymad tests?

(6 Posts)
katiepage1993 Sat 04-Nov-17 20:24:14

I bought a pack of baby mad home tests online last week. On the packet it says to dip in fmu and then wait five minutes which I have been doing. The control line comes up immediately and is very obvious, then five minutes later another line appears but is very faint. Is this a positive? Or are these tests not trustworthy?

I am 14 dpo and AF would be due at the beginning of this week. I recently came off Microgynon so not really sure of my cycle - if I were still on it I would have started my 7 day break on Tuesday 31st October.

Thanks - sorry if a bit rambled!

Needadvicetoleave Sat 04-Nov-17 21:24:41

What does the pack say about time? Could you post a picture?

BertieBotts Sat 04-Nov-17 21:26:34

That sounds like how tests normally work except usually it's a bit quicker than 5 minutes.

I would wait 48 hours and try another test.

katiepage1993 Sat 04-Nov-17 21:51:47

On the packet it doesn’t say 5minutes which I thought was a bit long however it is definitely a pink line so not sure if evap or positive. I can’t post a picture because I’m a new member so apparently have to wait a month to post a picture.

I have done one for the past few days every morning and each one is the same - I think I’d feel better if the results came up straight away! Think I may have to look at buying some different ones to check 🙂

katiepage1993 Sat 04-Nov-17 21:52:13

That’s should say it DOES say five minutes not doesn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

BertieBotts Sat 04-Nov-17 22:35:34

Get a First Response smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: