Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Implantation bleeding 11 days after coming off pill?

(4 Posts)
parisg89 Sat 04-Nov-17 17:14:30

Hi everyone, hoping for some advice.

I came off of microgynon on 22/10 as we'd decided to try for baby.. Had usual three day bleed on 26/27/28th. We did the deed from the 29th onward.

On 2/11 I looked down the toilet after doing a wee and I noticed kind of strands of tissue/blood like you would during a period, but it wasn't lots and my wee wasn't discoloured if that makes sense?! But when I wiped it was pinky coloured. So my immediate thought was implantation bleeding as I'd had some mild cramping the day before. I can't think what else it could be - suggestions welcome! I never have mid cycle bleeding/spotting.

What do you guys think? I feel like it's really early days and too soon for ovulation after coming off the pill,, haven't really had any other symptoms although I feel like I'm peeing more but can't decide if it's in my head or not now. Feeling a bit crampy still, on and off.

I've got one of those six days before period is due pregnancy tests but as I'm not sure when my period is due, I wondered how long after what I think was implantation bleeding I should test?

muststoplurking Sat 04-Nov-17 17:41:33

Unfortunately I don't think I have an answer to your final question regarding when to take the test. However, I was on microgynon for 14 years came off it and conceived within 4 days, so i know it is definitely possible. I think its best to wait as long as possible to do the test in order to get an accurate result, I never had the patience and always ended up taking 3-4 (cheap) tests each month we were TTC. I never had any implantation bleeding. Good luck!

sazzle3 Sat 04-Nov-17 18:51:04

My docs told me if u get implantation bleeding you will get a positive a couple days later if it was sucessfull. Take your test with fmu. Keep us updated xx

parisg89 Sat 04-Nov-17 20:08:51

IVe already taken two tests because I also have no patience..! But they were cheap and I knew they were a waste of time when I was doing them.. Will do the first response one first thing tomorrow and see, I really can't think what else that bleed could have been as it was over so quickly and I've never had anything like that before.

Really want to be pregnant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now