Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Opinions needed! Extremely faint positive line on test...*with pictures*

(4 Posts)
webster144 Sat 04-Nov-17 14:17:51

Hi everyone, I had a miscarriage on the 13th october at 6 weeks pregnant and bleeding stopped around the 21st (approximately a week of bleeding). The hospital confirmed to me on 30th October I was no longer showing any pregnancy hormone in my blood and if I wanted to, we could ttc again, at this point we had already dtd around 4 times since the bleeding stopped and after this confirmation we have ttc a further 2-3 times.

I know periods can take a while to return after a miscarriage, but assuming my period was to start 4 weeks after my miscarriage like my normal (and very clockwork) periods would come, I’m not due for another week (miscarried on the 13th, period would be due nov 10th approx).

I know it’s quite early but I took a pregnancy test as I had recently post about feeling sick again since we’ve been ttc since the bleeding stopped, I know it’s extremely early to be feeling anything but I can’t seem to shake this feeling of sickness/nausea and I’m having similar little feelings in my lower abdomen like last time before I got my bfp.
I took a pregnancy test this morning, a clear blue early one but I know I’m a little bit too early, even for those ones! I just couldn’t help myself...

Anyway, I’ve inserted a picture of the test stick for peoples opinions as I can’t seem to help but see an extremely, extremely faint line.

I know I probably sound crazy, as OH couldn’t see anything, but I feel I definitely can and it might just be too early to show up properly. I’ve tried inverting it and darkening it etc, it may just be in my head but I definitely feel I can see something sad

Anyone see the same? I probably shouldn’t be testing for at least another few days or until my normal period date comes/passes, but I had one lying around from before and couldn’t resist!

Opinions ladies, and please be nice, I swear I’m not mad! blush
I’m desperate to fall pregnant again as the miscarriage was heartbreaking sad

Thanks so much xflowers

BertyFlanter Sat 04-Nov-17 14:20:10

I think I can see a faint line 🤞

webster144 Sat 04-Nov-17 14:22:58

Thank you!!! My partner thinks I’ve gone mad blushx

Nikki2ol6 Sat 04-Nov-17 14:32:56

I would go and buy first response. Personally I hate clear blue and they are not as sensitive as first response so if you truly are showing a faint line on clear blue you will for sure get a decent line on first response.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now