Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

I’m pretty sure it’s an evap. Come and look for me please.

(4 Posts)
BishBashBoshed Sat 04-Nov-17 12:14:27

I’m pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy in August/September. I ovulated August 17th, had achy boobs and feeling exhausted and then had a period. I haven’t had one since, took numerous pregnancy tests and all been negative.

I’ve attached a pic of what I’m pretty sure is an evap on a Tesco cheapie. I think I may go into a corner and cry, this ttc crap is tiring. sad

physicskate Sat 04-Nov-17 12:54:51

I think it’s probably an evap. Looks like two lines in the test window. Off centre... wait a few more days and test again?

Did you get a positive test with the chemical?

BishBashBoshed Sat 04-Nov-17 12:59:04

I had a miscarriage in February at 9+2 with really strong symptoms I had never had before.

I ovulated on the 18th of August, we DTD and days before & after. My boobs were pretty much immediately sore and I was really bloated, had spotting about 10 days after and then an early period. We were abroad where a hurricane hit & all pharmacies and shops were closed. When I did get to test I was already bleeding and it was negative. That was September 14th or around then.

No period since. I have no idea what’s happening.

MouseLove Sun 05-Nov-17 11:10:17

I’d say that’s an evap but I’d also say what you describe isn’t a chemical. You are usually around 4-7 days late for a chemical to happen. Usually right before the 5 week mark. But of course it can happen sooner. Without a positive test though you can not count as such.

I’m also sorry for your loss. I had a mc at 10 weeks in February. I’m still yet to get another BFP. 😢 x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: