Talk

Advanced search

I’m pretty sure it’s an evap. Come and look for me please.

(4 Posts)
BishBashBoshed Sat 04-Nov-17 12:14:27

I’m pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy in August/September. I ovulated August 17th, had achy boobs and feeling exhausted and then had a period. I haven’t had one since, took numerous pregnancy tests and all been negative.

I’ve attached a pic of what I’m pretty sure is an evap on a Tesco cheapie. I think I may go into a corner and cry, this ttc crap is tiring. sad

physicskate Sat 04-Nov-17 12:54:51

I think it’s probably an evap. Looks like two lines in the test window. Off centre... wait a few more days and test again?

Did you get a positive test with the chemical?

BishBashBoshed Sat 04-Nov-17 12:59:04

I had a miscarriage in February at 9+2 with really strong symptoms I had never had before.

I ovulated on the 18th of August, we DTD and days before & after. My boobs were pretty much immediately sore and I was really bloated, had spotting about 10 days after and then an early period. We were abroad where a hurricane hit & all pharmacies and shops were closed. When I did get to test I was already bleeding and it was negative. That was September 14th or around then.

No period since. I have no idea what’s happening.

MouseLove Sun 05-Nov-17 11:10:17

I’d say that’s an evap but I’d also say what you describe isn’t a chemical. You are usually around 4-7 days late for a chemical to happen. Usually right before the 5 week mark. But of course it can happen sooner. Without a positive test though you can not count as such.

I’m also sorry for your loss. I had a mc at 10 weeks in February. I’m still yet to get another BFP. 😢 x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now