Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

This is impossible, right?

(12 Posts)
Malapropist Sat 04-Nov-17 11:43:20

Currently 10DPO. Did a Superdrug “early” test his morning and BFN. But I’m feeling really like I do when I’m pregnant. Slightly nauseous, tired and a bit “delicate” - like a hangover mixed with mild travel sickness. I have eaten and drunk normally today (and haven’t had any alcohol for well over a week so def not that).

There is absolutely no way this can be a symptom right? Because if the hormones were strong enough to make me feel weird they would show on the test... right? Probably just coming down with something. Or maybe it’s even weird pms!

I obviously had a look at my test again and NOW there is a second line but since it’s like 5 hours old I know it’s an evap!

Malapropist Sat 04-Nov-17 11:45:43

Here is my evap. I know it’s an evap. it was BFN within the 3 minute window this morning. And I’m only 10 DPO. Never had a BFP before 12dpo before.

Oh and I’ve never felt any symptoms before about 5-6 weeks pregnant. So I’m sure this must be all in my mind...

Right!?

NimbleKnitter Sat 04-Nov-17 11:50:59

Only one way to find out! Wait another three days and test again.

10dpo is super super early.

Go for a long walk and try to chill xx

Malapropist Sat 04-Nov-17 12:01:07

Yes I know! I’m not stressed about it, I quite enjoy this part actually. Well, at first anyway! Not sure why! I have an event tomorrow that it would have been convenient to know in advance of but I know either I’ll get AF or BFP next week. Just thinking this was weird today and wondering if it’s even possible!

PJsAndProsecco Sat 04-Nov-17 12:50:34

I got my BFP at 15dpo and on 13dpo I felt distinctly hungover, even though I’d not had a drop to drink. I think if I’d tested that day I would have had a BFP though, as my BFP was really strong and dark on 15dpo (day after af due).

Malapropist Sun 05-Nov-17 07:14:45

Well for anyone wondering this question in the future. Yes it is possible. Am still feeling the same way - decidedly pregnant.

And lo and behold, this morning BFP on a FRER.

heyheybaby Sun 05-Nov-17 07:58:03

Congrats

Orlandointhewilderness Sun 05-Nov-17 12:19:58

ah congratulations!

Owlpatrol Sun 05-Nov-17 12:23:11

Yes don't get too excited sorry to be a big downer but this happened to me this week with the Superdrug tests and unfortunately AF arrived today x

peachesarenom Sun 05-Nov-17 18:52:31

Congratulations!

Malapropist Sun 05-Nov-17 20:44:00

Thank you!

owl I’m sorry to hear that! I’m fully aware that this might be a chemical and also that the Superdrug tests are a bit dodgy it seems evaps are common on them!

Here is my FRER BFP. What do you think? Fingers crossed it’s a sticky bean and really hope you get yours soon!!

Mrstobe90 Mon 06-Nov-17 00:13:26

Congratulations smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: