Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Is there hope after 14 dpo?

(3 Posts)
BandhaAid Sat 04-Nov-17 09:25:10

I am 14 dpo and my period is now four days late. I have a short luteal phase but I conceived my son with a short luteal phase, and my cycles are always 27 days. This month I am now up to CD 31.

I have had BFNs every day so far and am getting concerned now. I've had no signs of AF at all but plenty of pregnancy symptoms (high closed cervix, swollen vaginal walls, pulling and pressure feelings, something that felt like implantation on Tuesday, nausea, sore boobs, continued high temps, lotiony CM, very tired, emotional).

I have a pot of today's FMU in the bathroom ready to test with a FRER later once is arrives. However, I'm just so confused with the situation now.

If I get a BFN today, at 14 dpo, is that a definite no this month?

NimbleKnitter Sat 04-Nov-17 10:07:16

Are you temps still up?

NimbleKnitter Sat 04-Nov-17 10:09:05

I’d ignore all the other symptoms - tiredness, sore boobs and nausea could all be progesterone related, so not indicative of anything.

Temps are a good sign. Can you share your chart?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: