Talk

Advanced search

Frustrated and confused

(7 Posts)
SnowWhite26 Sat 04-Nov-17 06:56:01

I have posted a few times this week. I am very confused. I am 5 days late and generally regular. We are TTC. With my first child and a miscarriage I had it ahowed pregnant on the day if missed period. I have taken a few preg tests and just taken first response this morning and still only one line! I have had cramping this week and am very tired. Any ideas anyone?
Thanks

BandhaAid Sat 04-Nov-17 08:30:27

I feel you. I'm 4 days overdue now and have been having BFNs. I don't know what to think.

SnowWhite26 Sat 04-Nov-17 08:43:31

Its weird coz im obviously happy about np period but worried its just late although its never been this late! Then there are so many preg tests and advice on best one.What tests have you used Band?

BandhaAid Sat 04-Nov-17 09:02:07

I've used Clearblue, First Response, Internet Cheapy and Asda but today will be the first time I use a First Response Early Response which apparently is the most sensitive. I just keep thinking, if the egg implanted at 12 dpo then it could be another day or two until I get a BFP. Not sure what to do after that point though.

SnowWhite26 Sat 04-Nov-17 10:42:29

Maybe ill leave it for now if i can x

BandhaAid Sat 04-Nov-17 10:48:19

Just got my period, totally out of the blue. Gutted.

SnowWhite26 Sat 04-Nov-17 12:59:57

Aw so sorry to hear. Hopefully next month
sadx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now