Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Asda tests

(9 Posts)
BandhaAid Fri 03-Nov-17 08:29:58

Are they any good? They claim to be for use up to 4 days before AF is due but they are so cheap that I'm wondering how reliable they can be!

Perpetualstateofchaos Fri 03-Nov-17 08:32:33

No idea but I'm interested too. Got a barely Thames squinter yesterday and af was due a few days ago so going to get a Frer later I thibk

Sunshinesaz86 Fri 03-Nov-17 08:35:18

Yes, I got a pretty decent line 3 days before AF even posted it on here, asking how good/reliable they were. Later that day took a FR (not early detection) and that line was bold!

So yes my opinion is they are accurate 😊

BandhaAid Fri 03-Nov-17 08:35:52

I'm reluctant to fork out for a FRER yet because I got a BFN this morning on an IC. Am 13 dpo.

Malapropist Fri 03-Nov-17 09:10:59

Don’t know about Asda tests band but IC are rubbish. I got a BFP on a Superdrug test at 12dpo with my DD, confirmed with a CB digi 2 day’s later and didn’t show on my IC for another WEEK!

If you think you might be pregnant then just use the FRER! Though here I am doing an IC at 9DPO but only because I know it will be negative either way! grin

BandhaAid Fri 03-Nov-17 11:19:47

Yeah, may splash out on a Frer then

Sej1981 Fri 03-Nov-17 18:43:51

IC?

DeadDoorpost Fri 03-Nov-17 19:18:31

Asda ones worked for me. I did have to wait til 4 days after I was due. Mind you, I had an internal scan the day I was due so was half expecting to bleed all over the probe... I just couldn't bring myself to test for a few days

Perpetualstateofchaos Fri 03-Nov-17 20:36:03

That's interesting deaddoorpost. I've gave in and bought a Frer. Fingers crossed for you band

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now