Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Horrible nausea 6dpo

(6 Posts)
Millypad Wed 01-Nov-17 09:15:53

Hello chaps. For the first since my miscarriage last year I seem to have ovulated on time - I think I owe it to copious amounts of raspberry leaf tea, to go from 90 day cycles to a regular one in one fell swoop - ff gave me one o date then changed it so am not actually sure if I’m 6 or 8dpo. From yesterday I’ve had a ruddy awful tummy, with cramps and feeling very nauseated. I had cramps last pregnancy but no sickness, but then again it was never viable so perhaps hcg was never high enough. Is it remotely possible that it’s happened for me again or is it too early and just a bug...?

MouseLove Wed 01-Nov-17 11:55:28

It’s too early for pregnancy symptoms as usually you’ll implant at 9DPO HOWEVER nothing is impossible. It’s probably not a good idea to symptom spot this early though. Try and focus your mind elsewhere and test once AF is missed. It doesn’t benefit you at all to know before.

Needadvicetoleave Wed 01-Nov-17 18:30:04

There is a tummy bug going round.

JoJoSM2 Wed 01-Nov-17 21:51:37

At the very least a couple of weeks too early for it to be down to pregnancy.

Millypad Thu 09-Nov-17 06:11:27

So weird, I’m on 14dpo and assumed I was out because bfn at 12dpo, temp plummet and two days of bad af cramps. And now no period has arrived yet and temp is going up slightly.... hmm. God I hope I actually ovulated.

NimbleKnitter Thu 09-Nov-17 07:54:40

Your chart looks ovulatory, so I think you can be pretty sure you’ve ovulated

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now