Talk

Advanced search

Anyone used Conceive Plus before?

(10 Posts)
MrsMagpie84 Mon 30-Oct-17 12:14:37

Hi all,

Have been ttc #1 for about 18 months now. I've just bought Conceive Plus fertility lubricant - has anyone used it and found it helpful? Would be great to hear people's thoughts.

Thanks!

JoJoSM2 Mon 30-Oct-17 12:17:28

I’ve never used it. From what I heard, it helps with lubrication but doesn’t make a difference if that isn’t a problem.

SpadesOfGlory Mon 30-Oct-17 15:55:29

MrsMagpie DH and I use it. Both of us thinks it feels more 'natural' than other lubes but it's quite thin and runny so things can get a bit messier than usual.

We've only been TTC for 3 months and I've never been pregnant before so can't comment on whether it works as claimed yet!

Justoneme Mon 30-Oct-17 15:57:59

Currently using it ... reviews are great on it. ... good luck 😀

rachrach2 Mon 30-Oct-17 15:59:10

We used it and I got pregnant twice using it but no idea if it helped!

Malapropist Mon 30-Oct-17 17:21:14

We use it! Got pregnant twice using it, let’s see if it happens again...

Geegee4 Mon 30-Oct-17 17:46:16

I used it to conceive DD2- it took just two months to conceive after having tried for 13 months. I also used instead soft cups in combination. Google these if you’re feeling like you need to pull out all the stops this month!

MrsMagpie84 Mon 30-Oct-17 20:12:12

Thanks for the advice ladies! I’m looking forward to trying it out wink

Presh12345 Tue 31-Oct-17 08:47:39

Read so many great things about it. Tried it last month but nothing happened but ordered more and am trying this month too with it. Good luck.

Ektoplasmicsis Tue 31-Oct-17 09:11:25

We tried it when ttc our first and fell pregnant first try. I have no idea if that would have happened anyway though; we were dtd every other day over the fertile period.

This time I wanted to track my ovulation a bit more and so was taking evening primrose till ovulation (used cheap sticks, two a day) which really worked to improve ewcm when I was actually fertile so that we didn’t need the conceive plus. Took a few tries this time but I’m much older and not even sure I was always ovulating and we were lazier about dtd every other day this time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now