Talk

Advanced search

What’s the earliest you’ve given in and POAS?

(4 Posts)
Malapropist Mon 30-Oct-17 07:56:50

I’m laughing at myself because I’m 5DPO and seriously considering POAS tomorrow even though it is LITERALLY PHYSIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for it to show a BFP even if I were pregnant! hmm

I do remember a poster in here a few years ago getting a crazy early BFP at like 7DPO so I am filled with false hope

Also obviously symptoms spotting like a madwoman, despite the fact that when I did get a BFP before I actually had zero symptoms whatsoever until about 6 weeks.

I am clearly being driven round the bend! grin

QueenAmongstMen Mon 30-Oct-17 08:57:05

I use some to test twice a day from as early as 7dpo because I LOVES doing it grin

I have had three BFPs in my past, one of which I got at 9dpo but the other two I didn't get it until the day my period was due at about 14/15 dpo.

Have fun testing!!!

Me and DH won't be having any more children and I'm pretty sad that I will never get to POAS again grin

Mrstobe90 Mon 30-Oct-17 15:02:28

I took a test at 7dpo and had a negative and at 14dpo it was positive 😊

Malapropist Mon 30-Oct-17 15:49:05

I have just bought a load of tests at Superdrug on 3-4-2. I love POAS I do!

I once POAS at 9DPO and BFN, the next day at 10DPO it was BFP! A bit like you Mrs! It is really such a waste to test so early. Might do an internet cheapie from 8dpo tho. Just for the craic!

Found this website which shows what chance you have of a BFP each day if you ARE pregnant!!

www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=7

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now