Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

What’s the earliest you’ve given in and POAS?

(4 Posts)
Malapropist Mon 30-Oct-17 07:56:50

I’m laughing at myself because I’m 5DPO and seriously considering POAS tomorrow even though it is LITERALLY PHYSIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for it to show a BFP even if I were pregnant! hmm

I do remember a poster in here a few years ago getting a crazy early BFP at like 7DPO so I am filled with false hope

Also obviously symptoms spotting like a madwoman, despite the fact that when I did get a BFP before I actually had zero symptoms whatsoever until about 6 weeks.

I am clearly being driven round the bend! grin

QueenAmongstMen Mon 30-Oct-17 08:57:05

I use some to test twice a day from as early as 7dpo because I LOVES doing it grin

I have had three BFPs in my past, one of which I got at 9dpo but the other two I didn't get it until the day my period was due at about 14/15 dpo.

Have fun testing!!!

Me and DH won't be having any more children and I'm pretty sad that I will never get to POAS again grin

Mrstobe90 Mon 30-Oct-17 15:02:28

I took a test at 7dpo and had a negative and at 14dpo it was positive 😊

Malapropist Mon 30-Oct-17 15:49:05

I have just bought a load of tests at Superdrug on 3-4-2. I love POAS I do!

I once POAS at 9DPO and BFN, the next day at 10DPO it was BFP! A bit like you Mrs! It is really such a waste to test so early. Might do an internet cheapie from 8dpo tho. Just for the craic!

Found this website which shows what chance you have of a BFP each day if you ARE pregnant!!

www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=7

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: