Talk

Advanced search

9dpo want to POAS...talk me down!!

(5 Posts)
BabyKangaroo90 Sun 29-Oct-17 23:28:26

Just as the title says really! I'm itching to test. I always try to not symptom spot but I'm bloated, have had terrible back ache for the past few days, a two day headache, and crampy.

Desperately want to test tomorrow!!! talk me down please?? Tomorrow I will be 9dpo!

Misssmoo Mon 30-Oct-17 05:47:03

I did and got a negative bit got a bfp the day after at 10dpo. Longer you hold off mote accurate result. I know it's hard

BabyKangaroo90 Mon 30-Oct-17 08:04:00

Ahhhh man I did it. BFN. As I expected! I only have one FRER left now so I neeeeed to not test until Friday!!! I don't want to waste anymore money on tests x

lgh05 Mon 30-Oct-17 08:10:57

I spent £60 on test I started tested 10dpo and got a very very very faint line, the type you have to hold to the light and squint and think you are hallucinating! After the first test I started becoming obsessed with seeing the line getting darker, I only got what I would class as a very clear no doubt about it BFP the day after AF was due. I didn’t even get a BFP on the day my period was due on a digital!

I would advise waiting but I know that’s super hard and I didn’t wait, I think either be prepared to spend a lot of money and do multiple test throughout the next week, or wait till AF is due.

ibentmywookie Tue 31-Oct-17 10:16:47

There is literally no benefit whatsoever to knowing that you are pregnant at 9 or 10dpo. As someone who has been there, trust me on this. The first trimester drags like a beast anyway. It gives you five more days to worry about whether or not everything will be ok, and you spend shitloads of money so you can obsessively poas and over analyse whether your lines are getting darker or not.

STEP AWAY FROM THE FRERS PEOPLE.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now