Talk

Advanced search

TTC

(2 Posts)
anna6354 Sun 29-Oct-17 16:12:58

we've recently just started trying to conceive for about 4 months now but this month my period came 4 days early which was really weird to me because my period would always come on the day its supposed to start, so it started off as spotting in the morning around 9 and nothing after that no bleeding no nothing until the afternoon around 1 i started bleeding which then i thought oh its just my period so this 'period' only lasted 3 days and mine never lasts 3 days i would have it for 5-6 days and recently ive been having pains like period cramps but lighter pains and constantly feeling tired like i want to sleep all the time, bloating and constipation, ive never took a pregnancy test i dont know what it might be, has anyone had anything like this ? what could it be?

JoJoSM2 Sun 29-Oct-17 17:18:14

Just take a pregnancy test and you’ll find out if you’re pregnant. If not, then see how your next one goes. It’s not unusual to have one period that’s a bit different.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now