Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Conception

(8 Posts)
Margaret111 Sun 29-Oct-17 15:58:36

Stopped my pill 8 October. 14th had pain on one side for a week. 16th had light brown discharge and for the last two days. Also feeling nausea painful swollen boobs! Light headed. Off my food. Smells knock me sick. Tests are negative. Anyone else had this. Not sure if it's ovulation or implantation .... 🙈 Or period coming

Emabrmsca Mon 30-Oct-17 07:26:33

I have the exact same thing at the minute! I got a positive test but it was after the time to check so I think it was an Evap line. Other tests negative. Have come to the conclusion that I'm not pregnant and it's just my period coming soon.

Margaret111 Thu 09-Nov-17 14:38:19

Hiya ... Day 32 now since I stopped my pill ... did a test this am. Very very faint blue line ! Sainsbury test. Anyone used these before ? Could be a false positive 🙈 My boobs are so painful & swelled. My bras don't fit !

heavenforbid Thu 09-Nov-17 16:00:17

Sainsbury's tests are bad for evap lines apparently.
Can you attach a picture?

heavenforbid Thu 09-Nov-17 16:05:12

Just read that back - sounds very negative, sorry!
I hope it's not an evap line but just didn't want you getting your hopes up if it is. Maybe try a pink dye test like a FRER?

Margaret111 Tue 14-Nov-17 17:35:31

So AF arrived 35 days after last pill, with avengance on Saturday.
All those pregnancy symptoms I was getting, your body doesn't half play tricks on you !
First fresh month of ttc ... wish us look ☺️

Shiela2017 Tue 14-Nov-17 17:56:38

Margaret111 problem is that pregnacy symptoms and AF symptoms are the same. It makes it all so confusing....

stellarfox Tue 14-Nov-17 18:07:34

Good luck! I’ve had cramps after coming off the pill just less than 2 months ago but I think it’s just side effects from coming off the pill, but it’s hard to know!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: