Talk

Advanced search

Pain in early pregnancy?

(3 Posts)
BeckaSian Sun 29-Oct-17 07:29:15

Me and my fiance have been trying for a baby and this month I have had a number of pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, backache, fatigue and emotions running high. I am due to test on Wednesday but I have been have period like pains but they don't feel like they normally do and no sign of any bleeding and this will be my rainbow baby if I am pregnant which if it weren't for the pains, I would be positive I was because this is how I felt last time. Did anyone have any pain in early pregnancy?

hannahintheworks Sun 29-Oct-17 15:05:28

Yes I had horrendous cramps up until about 10 weeks. Much worse than any period pain. This is normal though as everything begins to move and stretch. As long as there is no bleeding and isn't always on one side (as this could be ectopic pregnancy) then you should be fine. If you're worried then go to go xx

BeckaSian Sun 29-Oct-17 15:26:04

Yes I thought this. When I lost my last baby, it was due to a ruptured appendix so have a massive straight down my lower abdomen so thought it may be that stretching too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now