Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Those who have had implantation bleeding!

(5 Posts)
Fia256 Sun 29-Oct-17 07:17:19

Think I’m probably clutching at straws here but at the same time, I’ve never had this before!

AF due on 2nd November.

This month, at 9dpo, so 5 whole days before AF is due, when wiping I thought I af was here early. It wasn’t spotting as i know it, it was proper blood stain in a good amount on the tissue. Only staining though, not accompanied by cm like usual AF blood. It was also pink/light red. My AF never starts like this either.

Was convinced I was out ridiculously early, but since then, absolutely nothing. I even checked my cervix which was low but closed, and there was no blood after checking either hmm

10dpo today and bfn. So I don’t know what to think. Past pregnancies I’ve always had a bfp at 10dpo but then if yesterday WAS implantation blood, as it was a fresh-ish colour it could possibly be too early for a bfp?

So what I suppose I’m asking is if anyone had implantation bleeding, what was your experience and how soon after did you get a bfp?

Sorry for rambling!

Needadvicetoleave Sun 29-Oct-17 21:27:42

I got ib. One wipe of brown blood. Didn't get a bfp for 5 days after though.

gingerbreadmam Sun 29-Oct-17 21:31:42

Didn't pay massive attention to my implantation bleeds but I had pink bleeds about 5 days before period was due for a few days then thought period was on way but it never came. Bfp day period was due.

Fia256 Mon 30-Oct-17 06:35:06

Thankyou both for your replies! It gives me a bit of hope!

Had the suspicious bleed 2 days ago now, nothing the rest of that day, then yesterday just had brown spotting when sometimes wiping. Was convinced this brown yesteday was normal pre period spotting and that I was out for sure.

But today my bbt was way higher than the rest of the month, cervix fully closed and high, but still a bfn!

I thought surely 2 days later I’d get a bfp but maybe that’s not the case. Either way I just wish I’d get one or the other so I know instead of being stuck in limbo!

keeppassingtheopenwindows1 Mon 30-Oct-17 06:42:43

I had bleeding for the first month- brown everyday and then pink then bright red. I was so sure I wasn’t pregnant or that I had lost the pregnancy. Still going at 39 weeks though- hope it all goes well for you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now