Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TTC after miscarriage

(2 Posts)
mummyjl15 Sun 29-Oct-17 01:12:14

Hi all. I’m interested to know how long it took anyone to conceive after having a natural miscarriage? My mc was in August and lasted 6.5 weeks in total (complete hell!)
I’ve had 3 periods since, each one has been heavier and later than the last. This one was 3 days late (I’m NEVER late usually) and really heavy but I also had implantation bleeding a week before so wondering if it’s another mc but a really early one. I did have a really really faint positive on the day my period was due (but after about 10mins!) then the one I took the day after was negative. AF came the following day and I had terrible cramping with it.

Been trying for my 2nd since Feb and no luck so far sad

mummyjl15 Sun 29-Oct-17 01:15:47

I meant to add, we conceived our first the first month of trying, she turned 2 last week which was around the time we’d planned to have another. We stupidly thought it would be easy to conceive like it was the first time...how wrong we were! Hubby and I are so desperate for another baby and it’s taking its toll on us now :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now