Talk

Advanced search

acupuncture for fertility in west/central london

(6 Posts)
maryeng Sat 28-Oct-17 14:14:01

Do you have any good experience with acupuncture for fertility?
i'm searching for a great acupuncture in central london, does anyone can share any good experience?

maryeng Sat 28-Oct-17 14:19:56

does anyone have any tips?

JoJoSM2 Sat 28-Oct-17 14:48:59

The Zita West clinic offer acupuncture along with other treatments and fertility advice.

maryeng Sat 28-Oct-17 15:17:16

thanks! i would like to do just acupuncture and it seems in zita west they use acupuncture as a complementary for ivf. i would like to have acupuncture to try to have a natural fertility, i don't feel ready for all the test they ask you...i went to lister clinic....and i wasn't ready for all the package. i'm sure they are very good but i was a bit scared.

ImpossibleGirl Sat 28-Oct-17 15:34:08

Try the London acupuncture clinic on Wimpole St. They assisted a couple of friends of mine- one naturally and one doing ivf. You really do need to start down the road of getting fertility tests though, knowledge is power on the rollercoaster.

maryeng Sat 28-Oct-17 16:13:22

i did all the blood test, 3d scan and pelvic scan and the ovarian reserve, but i just didn't want to do the Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) that in the lister clinic suggested me to do; i was a bit too worried about this test. 2 months ago i got pregnant but i lost it after 2 weeks.....i thought acupuncture could help me..which name do you suggest me from London acupuncture clinic on Wimpole St?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now