Talk

Advanced search

Had an awful dream about childlessness

(8 Posts)
ToothTrauma Sat 28-Oct-17 10:31:58

and then woke up to find my period had arrived.

Another month, another misery sad

juneybean Sat 28-Oct-17 10:35:09

Sorry to hear this sad it's fucking shit isn't it? How long have you been trying?

ToothTrauma Sat 28-Oct-17 10:40:02

On and off for a few years. For various reasons my Drs have been reluctant to start medical intervention but I’m 36 now so they’ve said if no luck by Christmas we can start looking at options. Ugh.

flowers for you too

MouseLove Sat 28-Oct-17 11:48:38

It’s horrible isn’t it. My AF arrive this morning after a very hopeful 13th cycle but alas. Even managed to stretch my luteal phase by 2 days Which gave me a little false hope. I know it’s hard to remain positive but you will get there, wether that’s naturally, with help or by other means. You will be a Mum. Take comfort in that.

JoJoSM2 Sat 28-Oct-17 13:29:21

If you’ve been trying for a very long time, then you could insist on your doctor referring you. No point carrying on if it isn’t working.

cakesandphotos Sat 28-Oct-17 13:46:43

That sucks. And dreams can seem so real, they can play on your mind for ages afterwards. Agree with pp, insist you’re referred. As far as I know, if you’re over 35, you only need to ttc for 6 months before your gp should refer you

hellotoyellow Sat 28-Oct-17 13:54:34

big, big hugs.

peachesarenom Sat 28-Oct-17 14:02:23

Aww hugs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now