Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ridiculously hungry ALL THE TIME? Could this be a sign?

(6 Posts)
powderbluerose Fri 27-Oct-17 23:11:48

I’ve told myself I won’t be doing the symptom spotting again but it’s impossible to avoid when I’m literally ravenous.
For dinner tonight, I’ve eaten a giant bowl of pasta with a rich cream sauce and I still have that empty tummy almost sick feeling going on.
I’m waking in the night, you guessed it... hungry! When I get up in the morning I feel faint I’m so hungry.

I’m taking a snack to bed tonight, it’s just ridiculous and annoying me because it will probably be a bfn and I hate that my body is probably tricking me!

powderbluerose Fri 27-Oct-17 23:13:59

Oh and I’m only about 6 dpo and it’s been happening since ovulation. It’s so weird!

Bubblegum89 Fri 27-Oct-17 23:20:27

I get this sometimes. Last cycle I had it actually, on one day I had two pieces of toast, curry and rice for lunch and two hours later had to get a bacon double XL meal from Burger King because I was starving lol. Hate to be a Debbie Downer but it’s purely hormones! At 6dpo any fertilized egg wouldn’t have even implanted yet and any “symptoms” you feel in your tww are hormone related, whether you end up pregnant or not. You don’t feel true pregnancy symptoms until at least a few weeks into a pregnancy. I’ve been ttc for a long time and know symptom spotting is a nightmare, I still find myself doing it now and again. Just try and chill out with it, I know that’s easier said than done smile

MouseLove Sat 28-Oct-17 00:44:39

Unfortunately it’s also a sign of pms as estrogen drops off and progesterone increases. Implantation is unlikely to happen for another 3 days at 9DPO and you will only really get actual pregnancy symptoms at around 5 weeks when the sac is formed. X

passmethewine123 Sat 28-Oct-17 08:31:58

Sorry to disappoint but this is a standard pms symptom for me, I get ravenous right up until my period arrives and as soon as it does my appetite vanishes. Clearly progesterone makes me very hungry lol.

powderbluerose Sat 28-Oct-17 09:57:29

Ahhh it’s so frustrating! Thanks for all you replies smile
I’ve always had a big appetite but I probably just don’t notice it as much when I’m not symptom spotting!! Why is ttc so cruel!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now