Talk

Advanced search

Need help

(11 Posts)
cspruled Fri 27-Oct-17 11:10:38

I need help I’m 5 days late 2 days before I tested and come back negative tested on Monday came back negative tested Wednesday had a faint line tested Thursday another faint then did 2 digital ones and 2 negative and in this time Iv also had 3 that just haven’t worked iv been feeling really shit and sick in this time as well any advice on what to do ?

JoJoSM2 Fri 27-Oct-17 12:29:03

Did you test properly? First morning urine into a cotainer, then put the test in and time it just like the leaflet says? That will give you a reliable result. It’s rare to get a false positive so it sounds like you might be pregnant but not testing properly.

cspruled Fri 27-Oct-17 13:12:50

I’m testing all the same but different answers just don’t know what to do x

cspruled Fri 27-Oct-17 13:58:31

These are the faint ones

Justwaitingforaline Fri 27-Oct-17 14:31:00

Both of those tests are likely to be evap lines. Those tests are notorious for them, I’ve has them myself. Try to get a pink dye test, not a blue dye

Bubblegum89 Fri 27-Oct-17 14:48:21

Noooo don’t take tests apart to look at lines!! It makes them invalid. Blue dyes aren’t great to be honest and those lines look like evaps. I would test again with a frer or some kind of pink dye

JoJoSM2 Fri 27-Oct-17 15:15:38

I’m sorry but some of those don’t look properly done either - the test lines are only half visible!

Just get a FRER, pee in a cup first thing in the morning etc and you’ll know.

Pinky123789 Fri 27-Oct-17 16:29:19

Hi I'm new to this and need some help, I started light bleeding on the 22nd very light first tiny bit was brown then wemtlight pink to red but was still very light for me that adted 3 days now I'm getting brown blood but its very light tiny bits on my pad any help on why this could be my periods can be irregular but never as light as this. I have had 2 tests one at the doctors and one at home both negative

cspruled Fri 27-Oct-17 19:23:24

What is an evape line ?

JoJoSM2 Fri 27-Oct-17 20:02:04

Pinky, you could have low progesterone as that can cause spotting before af is due. You could ask your GP for a test.

Pinky123789 Fri 27-Oct-17 21:01:38

My AF should have came by now I had a weird kight period dunno of thats what it was or not x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now