Talk

Advanced search

Blood test unclear

(4 Posts)
Mooselet24 Fri 27-Oct-17 09:20:01

I have taken 4 pregnancy tests all of which have said positive, I took one on Tuesday said one to two weeks the next yesterday said 2-3 weeks pregnant, all fine, because of a previous miscarriage they sent me for a blood test on Wednesday, results came back for my hcg levels as to unclear whether I was pregnant and I have to go back next week for another one, the wait is very painful! Anyone else been though this?

JoJoSM2 Fri 27-Oct-17 11:12:25

Unclear usually means hCG of 2-25. But if you got 2-3 weeks on the Clear Blue digital, then that’s urine concentration of over 153...

I had a blood test about 3-4h after I first got the 2-3 weeks on the digital and the blood level came back as 294.

Obviously don’t know the number of h between tests or how concentrated your urine is so difficult to say anything else.

You could see tomorrow morning if it still says 2-3 weeks and that will mean it’s looking good.

JoJoSM2 Fri 27-Oct-17 11:25:40

I suppose you could always ask for the exact reading or a copy. I don’t think they can withhold it.

BandhaAid Fri 27-Oct-17 18:25:53

Sorry I can't offer any advice but I agree you should call the doctors and ask for an exact HCG reading

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now