Talk

Advanced search

What to make of this test result!

(7 Posts)
Brynndle Thu 26-Oct-17 18:49:36

I'm sure people must be sick of these posts by now, but I accidentally peed on the test window! I can tell that some of the marks on it are where the dye has run, but it does look like there's a faint straight pink line there too.
I know the obvious advice is to do another test, but this one was early detection and they don't sell them in my village. I did a normal pregnancy test that I bought in the village today but it was negative. I know I can go out and buy one tomorrow but it's going to drive me mad not knowing! What do you think?

Bubblegum89 Thu 26-Oct-17 18:52:24

It looks positive to me but I’m guessing peeing on the results window renders it invalid. Unfortunately the only thing you can do is test again!

ShowOfHands Thu 26-Oct-17 18:53:55

Wee in a pot and dip. It is sadly invalidated if you pissed on the window!

LovePinaColada Thu 26-Oct-17 19:12:52

Does look like a BFP - but yes, looks like it's invalidated! Test again & 🤞

MouseLove Thu 26-Oct-17 22:58:39

Never directly pee on the test, it’s so hard to get it right. Pee in a pot and dip. Much better.

Brynndle Fri 27-Oct-17 00:21:25

Thanks everyone, I'm definitely going to pee in a pot next time. I've done tons of pregnancy tests and never had that problem before.

Brynndle Fri 27-Oct-17 16:33:07

Tried again today. It was negative sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now