Talk

Advanced search

PMS or pregnancy symptoms?

(5 Posts)
Darkknight01 Thu 26-Oct-17 17:40:27

Hi ladies,
I'm sure you've read 100's of posts like this, but was wondering if anyone who ended up being pregnant had any of my symptoms x
My partner and I had sex every day in my fertile window, we are both in our 20's and healthy. My day of ovulation was on Friday 20th. AF isn't due for another 10 days. However I'm having really weird symptoms that I'm not sure I've had this sort of my menstrual cycle before. Not sure if it's in my head either so trying not to take notice.
3dpo, I had pain in my lower stomach, a couple of shooting pains but more on the left side, random back pains and my breasts are sore, it hurts to put a bra on. I am sure this was the end of ovulation related.
6dpo, I am producing lots of CM- but it's wet and clear and it feels like I've wet myself. So I've ran to the toilet only to find it's just wet. My breasts are in absolute agony, they ache, and I am getting sharp stabbing pains that last a few seconds. They feel heavy. I have gas, feel bloated and it's like there's a balloon in my belly although there are no cramps anymore, only tummy twinges here and there. It's like a pulling sensation under my belly button. It doesn't hurt just feels quite uncomfortable.
It feels like I'm about to have a mega period but I'm not due AF.
Was just wondering if anyone had these symptoms when they had conceived or is the more likely culprit, PMS

Thanks xx

Mrstobe90 Sat 28-Oct-17 00:50:32

It sounds like all the symptoms I had in early pregnancy! Wait a few days and then take a test smile

physicskate Sat 28-Oct-17 07:08:03

If you’re 10 days from getting your period, you’re probably about 4 dpo. Implantation generally happens 6-12 dpo. So I’d vote pms.

JoJoSM2 Sat 28-Oct-17 08:27:25

To have any symptoms at this stage, you’d need to have ovulated a few days before you think you did.

Best way to find out is to take a pregnancy test in a few days. FRERs come up the soonest.

Bubblegum89 Sat 28-Oct-17 11:30:35

I have all of those symptoms most cycles and I’ve not been pregnant. You’d be getting those symptoms regardless of whether you are pregnant or not as they’re not pregnancy symptoms. I’d just wait and see if af shows up and test if it doesn’t. Good luck

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: