Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Anyone experienced inplantation cramps and bleeding?

(4 Posts)
bubblegumunicorn Wed 25-Oct-17 19:19:04

So some advice is needed on this one! I have had horrendous cramps all day and this morning I started bleeding, just before I checked I was bleeding I felt a large amount of pressure around my cervix it doesn’t look or feel like my period the blood is too thin and the pain is way worse, me and my partner had unprotected sex a few times last weekend we weren’t exactly trying but we weren’t bothered if it happened, my period isn’t due for another week so this is weird as I am really regular, has anyone experienced anything like this could this be implantation? (Sorry for the long post I’m really new at this)

whirlyswirly Thu 26-Oct-17 14:13:03

Did your last period arrive on time?

I had implantation cramps but more of a dull ache and some very light bleeding. I'd probably seek medical advice if it carries on.

JoJoSM2 Thu 26-Oct-17 15:52:44

It does sound like some medical problem. Perhaps it’d be wise to see a GP.

Somethininthewater Thu 26-Oct-17 16:03:51

Following.
I’m 11dpo and started spotting red/brown/pink yesterday. Not nearly as heavy as AF. Wondering if it’s Implantatikn bleeding. Was a bit crampy yesterday but not as bad as with AF

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: