Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Possible pregnancy symptoms?

(6 Posts)
BeckaSian Wed 25-Oct-17 12:54:11

Hi,
Me and my fiancé have been trying for a baby since we lost our baby last year. I am due on next Wednesday but the last couple of days, I've been feeling nauseous, tired no matter how much sleep I get and my back and legs have been really achy. Today, slight cramping started but disappears fairly quickly but as I said, I'm not due on until next week which means this isn't normal for me and was wondering what people thought it may be?

KTD27 Wed 25-Oct-17 12:56:05

Could be pg symptoms! But then could be AF symptoms. The only way to know is to do a test. Essentially if you’re pregnant enough for symptoms you’re pregnant enough to check on a FRER. I hope for good news for you. I lost a baby this year and we are embarking on Ttc also. It’s a really tough road.
Good luck x

BeckaSian Wed 25-Oct-17 14:00:01

I know it is! Hope for the best for you too! I'm going to wait until my missed period next Thursday to test but I will keep you updated xx

KTD27 Wed 25-Oct-17 14:26:08

Oh good luck!! I won’t test until late this month. Our timing wasn’t great so hoped not high. But am on it from November!

KTD27 Thu 02-Nov-17 06:37:24

Any news?? I tested this morning and have total line eye. I’m sure I see something. But it’s so faint.

user1499786242 Thu 02-Nov-17 06:40:37

My stomach right at the bottom started to get firm, that's how I knew!
Also felt achy abit like period pains but just slightly different!
Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now