Talk

Advanced search

5 days late bfn...am I pregnant!?!

(4 Posts)
Mummabearof3 Tue 24-Oct-17 17:06:20

Hi my first post here. 🤗 I'm 5 days late and been peeing on different sticks for 5 days in the morning (not the wooden kind!) They all show negative with not even a hint of a line.
1st day of last period was 20th Sept. I had 3 days of pink brown spotting on the 4th for 3 days. I wondered if that's implantation bleeding? I have 3 kids and have all shown positive after 1st day of missed period.
What are your thoughts!!?? 🙈

MouseLove Tue 24-Oct-17 17:24:39

If it’s negative it’s a no until it’s a positive. Unfortunately there could be many many reasons for a late period. Good luck though. X

JoJoSM2 Tue 24-Oct-17 18:06:34

What Mouse says.

Mummabearof3 Tue 24-Oct-17 20:24:55

Thanks of course I've been going into symptom overdrive as you do...i had heart palpitations a week or so ago. Never usually get those. Then I read somewhere about increased heart rate and palpitations being a sign of pregnancy haha so I checked hr was 71 and usually 65 to 68. My right boob feels bruised to the side. Heartburn randomly through the day some days. And I even managed to make myself feel nauseous a couple of mornings haha. My body is playing tricks on me I'm sure. Also the test I got was from Amazon and reviews now say inaccurate so worrying that I should have paid out for frer. Bummer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now