Talk

Advanced search

Cervix pain

(4 Posts)
Poptart4 Tue 24-Oct-17 16:55:18

I'm 9/10 dpo. I tested with frer this morning bfn. Today Ive had some mild cramping and some sharp pains in my cervix. It happened 3 times and only lasted a couple of seconds each time. I've never had pain in my cervix like that.

Has anybody experienced this and gone on to get a bfp??

And i won't get offended if you tell me to get a hold of myself and stop symptom spotting. Just trying to make sense of these pains, if it's not pregnancy related then what is it?

LovePinaColada Tue 24-Oct-17 17:10:46

I am 6dpo & at exactly the same stage as you - EVERYTHING is a symptom.

Can't help as I have never had a BFP but wanted to lend my moral support - I feel your pain! X

Poptart4 Tue 24-Oct-17 17:21:44

Thanks @lovepina smile the sensible side to me knows there's no point in symptom spotting, only time and a bfp can tell me if I'm pregnant. But the 'desperately wants a baby' side can't help hoping every twinge is a sign lol

lgh05 Tue 24-Oct-17 18:18:28

I got my BFP this morning and this afternoon 11dpo using a clear blue early detection and FRER, I don't suffer from any form of cramping during PMS (very lucky I know) but I've been having a stitch like feeling in my lower abdomen, like a dull pulling sensation/cramp on the right side. So I am just presuming this pregnancy related. Either that or I am going crazy and making myself symptomatic knowing I am pregnant. Best of luck for when you test!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now