Talk

Advanced search

First BFN after starting TTC #2

(5 Posts)
MilfAndCookies Mon 23-Oct-17 09:30:07

That horrible debilitating single line! I'm 21 and DH is 27 and DD1 is mine from a previous relationship, so poor DH is worried his swimmers aren't going for gold!

I had my Mirena coil removed 2 months ago now, could it still be after effects?

How long have you been trying? x

MamOfFrankie Mon 23-Oct-17 13:11:29

I am on cycle 3, so know exactly how you are feeling!

I got my implant out at the end of July, and it took a month to get my cycle back to normal.

The chances of getting pregnant in your first cycle are quite small, so don't be too hard on yourself!

Has AF arrived? If not then you might not be out yet.

MilfAndCookies Mon 23-Oct-17 13:54:48

Bless you!

First visit from AF was horrible and due again this Thursday, so fingers crossed everything has calmed down this cycle.

It wouldn't be so disheartening if we weren't going to Comic Con this weekend, so I have to put up with AF while we're there now!

smu06set Mon 23-Oct-17 13:57:03

I had Mirena out in March and conceived in August - similar to you as DS is mine from previous relationship and my DH thought he might not be up to it....turns out he was!!

MamOfFrankie Mon 23-Oct-17 16:43:57

You're not out until the red witch arrives! It takes roughly 10 days to implant, and then it takes a while for the hormone to build up, so you might want to test again on Thursday smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now