Talk

Advanced search

OPKs

(7 Posts)
kirinm Fri 20-Oct-17 12:00:55

I’m in the process of trying to get to know my cycle as we are hoping to start trying in Jan. Do you think the bottom opk was a positive? The darker one was last night and the other this morning.

Merrz Fri 20-Oct-17 12:09:28

Yes i would say the bottom one is positive.

kirinm Fri 20-Oct-17 12:13:44

Excellent, thanks.

TheLegendOfBeans Fri 20-Oct-17 12:15:54

Don't waste your time with those ones...my ones were totally shit and when I double ran them with the Clearblue Smiley Face indicator the results were so different.

Spend the money and get a Clearblue. I did in Dec/Jan and I've just welcomed my DS to the world x

kirinm Fri 20-Oct-17 12:34:00

I’ll check it out.

Darkstar4855 Sat 21-Oct-17 13:59:24

I'd second the recommendation for clearblue - couldn't pick up my LH surge on the cheap tests at all and got very stressed about it. Switched to the clear blue advanced (smily face one) and it's much easier, used it every morning on waking and gor clear high and peak fertility days. Too soon to know if it's worked but definitely less stressful!

I got a pack of twenty on Amazon, they were fairly expensive but only used 6 last cycle so I reckon you can get 2-3 cycles out of one pack.

TheLegendOfBeans Sat 21-Oct-17 14:23:12

To add to Darkstars post, please ensure you read the instructions on the CB Smiley. Else you may pee on loads of (pricey) sticks you don't need to x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now