Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Do you think I've ovulated yet? I can't decide

(8 Posts)
BandhaAid Fri 20-Oct-17 07:13:26

Here's my chart. I don't know what to think regarding ov day, as I'm not sure I have by looking at these temps (although I had watery CM and then egcm, plus cramps). The thing is, my cycles are 27 days long so if I'm ovulating so late, my luteal phases are too short :-(

BandhaAid Fri 20-Oct-17 07:14:10

Sorry, here's the chart

SoozC Fri 20-Oct-17 07:21:16

It looks like cd12 for ovulation but it's hard to tell really because you didn't temp for several days before cd11. I'd suggest next cycle try temping all the way through, then you may have a clearer lp temp shift. Either that or use opks.

BandhaAid Fri 20-Oct-17 07:28:35

Thanks! I've tried using opks but they were always negative. I was doing them in the evenings without a four hour break between urination, so that would explain it!

BandhaAid Fri 20-Oct-17 07:30:49

@SoozC, your theory of CD12 is interesting, as I thought the second (post ovulation) section of a chart needed to be above the pre ovulation part.

SoozC Fri 20-Oct-17 11:56:48

Well because you didn't temp for the days before cd11 you can't guarantee your temps would have been as high as cd6, so your bbt may have come down on cd7.

Opks are apparently best used between 10am and 30pm.

SoozC Fri 20-Oct-17 11:57:19

3pm!

BandhaAid Fri 20-Oct-17 13:02:18

Thank you! Will bear that in mind.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now