Talk

Advanced search

Cramping since ovulation

(7 Posts)
Poptart4 Thu 19-Oct-17 17:47:46

I definitely ovulated on Saturday and since then I've been cramping every day. There mostly dull cramps but today I had some sharp pains. I know it's way too early for implantation. Has anyone else experienced this and still got a bfp?? Or am I out before I've even started sad

BandhaAid Thu 19-Oct-17 19:39:03

Sounds like a normal symptom of the rise in progesterone that occurs after ovulation. It's too early to tell if you're pregnant yet, but you never know ☺

Indigo89 Thu 19-Oct-17 23:00:28

Interested to hear others experiencing cramping. AF should be in 2 days for me. I usually don't get any cramps at all but this evening I had intense cramping in the lower pelvic area to the point where I fainted.

Had a brief thought this could be good news but Google suggests cysts or endo.

Poptart4 Fri 20-Oct-17 12:30:13

Thanks for the responses. Good to hear it's normal around ovulation although I very never experienced it before.

@indigo89 if the pain is so bad your fainting then you really need to see a doctor. It could be something serious xx

Handy83 Sat 21-Oct-17 13:34:46

I'm in the same position. Cramping since ovulation, really creamy cm, cramps in foot, tired, feel a bit sick first thing, absolutely starving all day. Af should be Wednesday so just a waiting game. My partner wants to wait till 2 weeks after I'm late though before we test so a bit on edge at the moment

Peanutty86 Sat 21-Oct-17 13:43:30

Oh wow are you in on the testing two weeks after AF was due? @Handy83

Handy83 Sat 21-Oct-17 14:00:00

Peanutty86 not really but a few months ago we thought we had conceived cos I was late. Af reared her ugly head about 6 days later so se his point (although that was the month I took pregnacare and they wrecked by cycle, never again will I take them, just regular folic acid from now on🙏🏻).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now