Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

6dpo and intense cramping?

(10 Posts)
ReverseGiraffe Tue 17-Oct-17 09:15:22

I'm really new to ttc. This is my second cycle. I have 1 dd and had 1 mc last December. Last night I had really severe period type pains, but I'm not due af for ages yet.
I'm 6dpo. What does it mean? I don't want to get my hopes up...

Gem173 Tue 17-Oct-17 10:54:13

Could be implantation taking place.

ReverseGiraffe Tue 17-Oct-17 11:49:55

Well that's what I'm hoping. I just didn't know if it would be this severe.

Gem173 Tue 17-Oct-17 12:01:02

Your telling me lol, I'm 4dpo and have been sent home from work because I have severe right side pelvic pain. Threw up when I got home too, seeing doctor later on. Hoping it's not bad.

Gem173 Tue 17-Oct-17 12:02:01

I have read that implantation is light cramping but it could vary with different people. Some people bleed too. Lasts one to two days I think.

ReverseGiraffe Tue 17-Oct-17 13:38:44

@Gem
Oh no! Poor you. Hope you get on okay at the doctors. You have reassured me I'm not alone though!

allchatnicknamesgone Tue 17-Oct-17 14:29:12

Mine woke me in the middle of the night. very very heavy cramping. enough to want to take paracetamol.

SoozC Tue 17-Oct-17 15:20:39

I often have cramping midway between ov and af and it hasn't meant a bfp yet. It can sometimes be really severe and I'll be awake in the night popping pain relief. It's just something to do with the muscles. Good luck though.

Gem173 Tue 17-Oct-17 17:11:43

Went to the doctors, on antibiotics for an infection sad done a preg test but negative- could be cause it's still early days (4dpo)

ReverseGiraffe Tue 17-Oct-17 17:45:01

@Gem oh no! Sorry you're having a rubbish time. Still early days so you're in with a chance!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: