Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Very faint line, is this just my imagination?

(3 Posts)
rosesandbourbon Tue 17-Oct-17 08:57:52

Hello!
My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now. In the past few weeks, I have been having some pretty strong symptoms such as nausea, tender breasts, metallic taste in mouth and prickling sensation in breasts. I am now two days late for my period, although I have experienced some period style cramps this week. I took a test yesterday, which came back so faint that I don't think the camera managed to pick it up. I waited until this morning and took another test, which was still very faint, but looks like a stronger line than my previous test did.
I have attached two photographs. The one with the single test is my one from this morning, and there is a photo of both tests as a comparison.
Is this a positive result, or an error? I'm so confused. These lines appeared within 2-3 minutes of taking the test.
Thank you!

Sunshinesaz86 Tue 17-Oct-17 09:01:23

Looks like a line to me, I had a faint one like this, but really strong line on a first response the same day. Wasn't even an early response one.

Congrats x

LunchBoxPolice Tue 17-Oct-17 19:48:44

Are those asda tests? I used them and that is what my positive results looked like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now