Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Ovulation test help

(7 Posts)
flutterby12 Mon 16-Oct-17 13:06:54

Hi everyone.

I test everyday with some ovulation test cheapies. The one yesterday was negative, this morning (second wee of the day) was positive and just now negative (this was only a dribble). I've attached a pic. Why would I test positive then it go negative?

The first one the left is yesterday, middle this am and last just now.

I have yet to have a period - still bf and came off pill in August. Have had an increase in cervical mucous (sorry if tmi).

I'm stumped!

flutterby12 Mon 16-Oct-17 13:08:17

It's done it the wrong way round.

Top - yesterday. Middle - this am. Bottom - just now.

Peanutty86 Mon 16-Oct-17 13:10:32

The middle one is positive. It can go from positive to negative within a couple of hours.

flutterby12 Mon 16-Oct-17 13:12:04

Really? So does that mean I've ovulated? I haven't kept track of my temperature this weekend.

Hulaballoo Mon 16-Oct-17 13:51:05

Could be that you had a better sample with fmu and stronger and if was only a dribble on the last one it may not have registered as well?

Peanutty86 Mon 16-Oct-17 14:31:20

Positive OPKs only indicate that ovulation is about to happen. The only thing that can confirm it is a temp shift. Some women have more than one LH surge, so get positive OPKs twice or even more often throughout their cycle.

flutterby12 Mon 16-Oct-17 16:08:50

It could be but have done another two and negative again. Getting my hopes up with the increased cm. thank everyone 😊

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: