Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation test help

(7 Posts)
flutterby12 Mon 16-Oct-17 13:06:54

Hi everyone.

I test everyday with some ovulation test cheapies. The one yesterday was negative, this morning (second wee of the day) was positive and just now negative (this was only a dribble). I've attached a pic. Why would I test positive then it go negative?

The first one the left is yesterday, middle this am and last just now.

I have yet to have a period - still bf and came off pill in August. Have had an increase in cervical mucous (sorry if tmi).

I'm stumped!

flutterby12 Mon 16-Oct-17 13:08:17

It's done it the wrong way round.

Top - yesterday. Middle - this am. Bottom - just now.

Peanutty86 Mon 16-Oct-17 13:10:32

The middle one is positive. It can go from positive to negative within a couple of hours.

flutterby12 Mon 16-Oct-17 13:12:04

Really? So does that mean I've ovulated? I haven't kept track of my temperature this weekend.

Hulaballoo Mon 16-Oct-17 13:51:05

Could be that you had a better sample with fmu and stronger and if was only a dribble on the last one it may not have registered as well?

Peanutty86 Mon 16-Oct-17 14:31:20

Positive OPKs only indicate that ovulation is about to happen. The only thing that can confirm it is a temp shift. Some women have more than one LH surge, so get positive OPKs twice or even more often throughout their cycle.

flutterby12 Mon 16-Oct-17 16:08:50

It could be but have done another two and negative again. Getting my hopes up with the increased cm. thank everyone 😊

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: