Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TTC - In TWW

(7 Posts)
amyleighhx Mon 16-Oct-17 12:11:06

Hi,
I’m on 2nd month of TTC now! I had AF 28 Sept - 1-2 Oct. I did an ovulation test on 9th Oct and was positive, I didn’t realise I would ovulate so soon after AF!? I did another ovulation test on 10th Oct and very faint line.
Been having all sorts of symptoms since ovulating, cramps, dizziness, sore nipples, bloating, sore throat.. I guess this could be due to high hormone levels?? I stupidly did a test this morning and definitely negative I think!

Peanutty86 Mon 16-Oct-17 13:13:46

A HCG pregnancy test is very unlikely to show positive 6 days after a positive OPK. Possible, but rare. Bear in mind that ovulation doesn’t necessarily occur as soon as you have a positive test, it takes 12-48 hours. Are you taking your temp? If so, when was your temp shift? From there you will be able to see how many dpo you are. I wouldn’t test before 9dpo, try again on Thursday. Good luck 🤞🏼

amyleighhx Mon 16-Oct-17 14:11:23

I did think it may be too soon! I can’t see a second line but a few other people can! I haven’t been taking my temp no 👎🏻 Going to do another test in a few days, fingers crossed! 🤞🏻

Ginzella Mon 16-Oct-17 19:41:39

I think I can see something incredibly faint. But yes- it's very early to get a positive test so best to hold off if you can to save disappointment.

amyleighhx Mon 16-Oct-17 21:09:14

I’ve had a few others say they can see something but very faint too! I’ll test again Thurs and if nothing then I’ll test again Mon! 😊

bluebellpaddock Mon 16-Oct-17 21:22:16

Good luck op! I'd use a first response test if I were you. They are much more sensitive than any other test.

amyleighhx Mon 16-Oct-17 21:34:07

I will get some ready for in a couple of days when I re test 😀

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now