Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

What next? Just got a positive.. .

(6 Posts)
Mrshand123 Mon 16-Oct-17 09:42:41

. So I'm so happy and scared as just got a positive pregnancy test. I've had a mmc years ago and I'm scared it will happen again. My period is due on Wednesday. What do I do now? X

ElephantAndBird Mon 16-Oct-17 09:48:20

Congratulations! I'm afraid you have to just wait and wait and wait now. Give your gp surgery a call and book in with the midwives. My booking in appointment was when I was about 8 weeks and then I had a scan at 12 weeks. The first trimester is slow and anxious and boring I'm afraid!

Mrshand123 Mon 16-Oct-17 09:51:39

I just hope it sticks this time. Just about to change jobs aswell...
So would I be 2 weeks or 4 weeks as period was 4 weeks ago and fertile window according to app was 2 weeks ago xx

BandhaAid Mon 16-Oct-17 09:53:03

Even though you are actually only 2 weeks, doctors count your pregnancy from the date of your last period so you are officially four weeks!

Mrshand123 Mon 16-Oct-17 09:54:32

Thank you, it all confuses me. X

BandhaAid Mon 16-Oct-17 10:12:01

They just do it that way because you can't tell the exact day that you conceieved/implanted

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: